If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Future Frame Expo platform is made by and operated by Kanev Web Development Limited, London, UK (“KWD”. "Future Frame", “we”, “us” or “our”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The term “Site” refers to this domain, plus subdomains, operated and owned by us.
The content of the pages of this site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your IP Address
- Your Location
- Your viewing habits and usage on our site
- Log in details and usage details
- If you use our contact forms, we will process and store these details in order to resolve the query, reply to the query, keep a record of the query and any other action that may be required
- If you create a user account, we will process and store this data to create and keep a record of this account, contact you about any important account information/changes and contact you with regards to any promotions, offers and related marketing material.
- Your use of any information or materials on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this site meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced on this site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator belong to their respective owners.
- Unauthorised use of this site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this site and any dispute arising out of such use of the site is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
You further agree that you will NOT use the site to:
- Send junk e-mail, letters, unsolicited messages or advertisements (i.e. spam).
- Generate revenue for any business or commercial purpose.
- Misrepresent (by a statement or by omission) your identity, credentials, affiliations or experience, or impersonate any person or entity.
- Stalk, threaten, or otherwise harass any person or entity.
The site and information, whether provided by KWD or a Third Party, is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis and we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the information on the Site. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of KWD for any errors, omissions, or inaccurate information on the site. You are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy and completeness of any content, written, visual or audio.
Nothing on this site constitutes legal advice. Any person who intends to rely upon or use the information contained herein in any way is solely responsible for independently verifying the information and obtaining independent expert advice if required.
The contents of this site are for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and we do not accept any liability for error or omission.
All information and content provided by KWD, including information and content from clients and other Third Parties, all proprietary elements and aspects of the Site and any proprietary material generated or derived from the same (including design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, databases, information, the compilation of all information and content on the site, the selection, sequence and “look and feel” and arrangement of items), are the exclusive property of, or licensed to, KWD. These materials are referred to as “KWD’s Materials”
You may not alter, delete or conceal any copyright, trademark or other notices contained on the site.
Any unauthorized or prohibited use of the site, any KWD Materials or other proprietary material may subject you to civil liability or criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable English and Welsh laws, as well as foreign laws, regulations and treaties.
Use of News and Related Media Content
News, press releases, blogs. testimonials and case studies displayed on the site or distributed on behalf of KWD, KWD ‘s clients and any other Third Party are collectively referred to as “News”. All photos, videos and any other related multimedia assets relating to News are collectively referred to as the “News Content”.
News and News Content distributed or displayed on the site:
- May only be used for editorial use, meaning news, factual, educational, public interest, informational and/or historical purposes.
- Must not be used for commercial use, such as advertising, marketing and merchandising.
In connection with editorial use of News Content:
- You may use each piece of content only within the context of the news release with which it was distributed.
- You must include any Image Source, if available, in the print or online caption and metadata.
- Follow any other instructions contained in the News regarding each piece of News Content, including without limitation the term of any license period, territory or media restrictions.
- You may not alter, rotate, manipulate, or crop the News Content in any manner that alters the editorial integrity or essential nature of the Content.
- You may not use the photograph in any manner that is obscene, pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable
- You may not violate any laws, regulations or industry codes of practice.
- You are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy and completeness of News and News Content, and for determining if any permissions are necessary to use the News and News Content, and, if so, for securing those permissions prior to your use.
User Accounts & Account Information
You are responsible for keeping your login credentials confidential. You may not share your username or password with anyone. You may not transfer your registration, username or password to any other person or entity or otherwise permit anyone to access or use your account.
You are solely responsible for any activity that takes place on or through your account. Any information or content submitted on or through your account is deemed to have been submitted by you.